Fly Control Management
Fly Control Products
- A pyrethrum-based formula.
- Citronella scent with lanolin as a hair conditioner.
- Repels mosquitos, flies, and gnats.
- Available in 4 oz trail-size, quart, and gallon sizes.
Another choice is Pro-Force fly spray by Manna Pro. Manna Pro® Pro-Force® Fly Spray delivers rapid knockdown, kill, and repellency of a wide variety of insects for up to 14 days. This powerful spray kills and repels more than 70 species of biting and nuisance insects. It is also effective in killing fleas and ticks on dogs. A long-lasting repellent that can be used on horses, dogs, and ponies and as a premise spray. Some of the many species that Pro-Force® Rapid Knockdown Fly Spray is formulated to combat include: Biting Flies, Stable Flies, Horn Flies, House Flies, Face Flies, Horse Flies, Deer Flies, Gnats, No-See-Ums, Carpenter Bees, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Lice, and Mosquitoes including Cutex species which may transmit West Nile Virus. Rapid Knockdown, Kill and Repellency for up to 14 days.
- Kills and repels more than 70 listed species
- Will not wash off in rain or sweat.
- Kills fleas and ticks on dogs
- Can be used on horses, ponies, dogs, and as a premise spray
Fly Repellent – Spray your livestock daily, especially after you bathe or rinse your animal. Make sure you remove excess water after soaking before spraying fly repellent. Fly Masks & Sheets – Great for keeping the flies from aggravating their ears and eyes (especially if they are goopy). Also, fly sheets are also beneficial to keep the flies from biting around their shoulders and neck.
Smith Farm Supply has a variety of Fly Control for Horses plus products and supplements to keep your animals healthy and happy.